суббота, 24 ноября 2012 г.

Izhevsk. English. Training.

To start with, yesterday I went to Izhevsk with my parents and Martina. After school I and Martina had gone to my flat, ate and then went. My parents stood us at the shopping center and went to the hospital. we were looking for a blouse or shirt for Martina, denim shirt for me and hat for Martina. But we bought only white blouse and at the end of our shopping we were really tried. however, i like that day. we wanted to buy a present for Tangwa and it was a cover for her Iphone. A shop assistant was handsome :-D
 English. You can practise it talking with someone, or chat in the net. Martina and Tangwa always chat with me only in English. One day i asked them "Why" and they said" Because you speak english" On monday we will have to go to Zav'yalovo to meet everybody who live in Udmurtia noTraining.today i went for a training. I was in this gym at firts. and suddenly a man, watching me before, started to talk with me and asked for what i'm here. Told me about himself begun to study me what to do and so on. It was annoying me. My mood was bad. However, there was also good aspect of my experience. Another coach was young and attractive. He has grey or blue eyes. They change their color. So do mine. =)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий