суббота, 16 ноября 2013 г.

My victory

Hello!
You can congratulate me on triumph in the English Olympiad in pur town!
I am so happy and surprised! I didn't expect it to happen, nevertheless, I hoped!
And now I wanna claim that I believe in miracle!
I am absolutely sure that our desires don't remain  without attention.
Maybe it sounds childish, but this opinion is mine.
Last year I was only the fourth and this year at school I lost 2 points and was the second after Lera. However, on Thursday I have won 
at least from 1-3 pionts in each part except speaking, where Lera has got 20 points of 20 and I have got only 18.
It was rather difficult, listening was awful, reading is ok, in addition the part "use of english" needs knowledge of idioms!
On the other hand, I really like speaking! We were given set with the famous picture and russian text about style and a biography. 
I sholud have spoken in English about this picture, artist and style as if I were a guide.
By the way, I'm going to Kazan next week,unfortunately, only for 2 days. We'll go on excersion to the universities and if you want 
you can go the aquapark ( I will).
Some songs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий