пятница, 29 марта 2013 г.

Bad mood

Well, hello everyone!
I'm here again. So many things have happened with me last 2 weeks and now I realise that I'm alone again. Nobody writes and speaks me sweet words, nobody asks me how am I and so on. Damn, I want it so much! I want to have somebody who understands me, who can chat with me at different topics and in special moments can say: "I love you".
You Don't write me anymore - you have found a new silly one and wish you good luck!
But do you know that I don't feel sadness?

I forgot to tell that recently I went to Izhevsk with my cousin Artem and his friends Lesha and Kostya. We went to the cinema and watch Red Dawn and I just bought shirt and pullover.
That's all and I would like to make my treck-list.

Now my mood is according to the song of Rihanna - stay




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий