понедельник, 30 сентября 2013 г.

New part of my life without you




I am absolutely sure that one day you will read it even using Google translator.
And to tell the truth, all I want to say to you it's "Thank you!"
Thank you for helping me. I have almost forgotten my pasttime. Those who made me suffer earlier now are just those who locate in my friend-list.
Thank you for your patient. Even now I can't understand how you endured me,my awful personality all this time. Sometimes I behaved so so terrible. I was like a little capricious child, but you went on holding my hand. And I still remember that you primised marry me with my character.
Thank you for this unforgetable summer. I wish I had had it again. I would change almost nothing. All moments remain in my heart for years and every thing we did together will remind you. Every sign, every step. well, I think you understand. I wish you would associate every detail with me.
Thank you for taking care. Oh these phone calls every evening! 9-15 phone calls when  I was in S.P. It is so pleasant to know that somebody needs you, feels you.
I have so much to say you but I won't do it. Only if you want.
and finally, it isn't getting easier...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий